Having issues with your Puzhen diffuser not working as well as when it did when it was new, or just not working at all?
There isn’t a lot that can go wrong with a diffuser. If you keep it clean and use it per its operating guidelines, problems are rare in my experience.
However, if you’re having issues I’ve covered some troubleshooting tips, cleaning and maintenance, and ways to fix specific problems.
If you still can’t get your Puzhen diffuser working after following the steps below, I’ve included their customer support contact details.
Puzhen Diffuser Troubleshooting Tips
If you’re having issues with your Puzhen diffuser, there are a few basic troubleshooting steps to work check first. See if any of the following resolves your issues:
- Make sure the diffuser is situated on a level, flat surface.
- Check the power supply is plugged into a working socket.
- Check the power supply is firmly slotted into the diffuser and hasn’t come loose.
- Check there is enough water in the diffuser, it’ll stop working if there is too few or too much.
- Check you’ve switched the diffuser on and it’s not on a sleep or timer setting.
If these basic steps don’t help there might be a more specific problem. I’ve covered some of the other common problems below that might help.
Please also read the cleaning and maintenance tips too as this keeps diffusers running optimally.
Puzhen Diffuser Won’t Turn On
If your Puzhen will not turn on, try the following:
- Check the adapter is securely in the wall socket and is switched on.
- Check the power supply is correctly inserted into the diffuser.
- Unplug the power supply for 30 seconds and plug back in.
If this makes no difference and you’re sure the power supply is working then there is likely an electrical fault with the diffuser.
Puzhen Diffuser not Misting
If your diffuser turns on and has power but is not misting, or the mist is too weak, try checking the following:
- Check there is enough water in the unit, but do not fill above the max line.
- Replace the water in the diffuser with new tap water.
- Give your diffuser a clean, blocked airways might be the reason why it’s not misting.
- Ensure the unit is situated on a hard, flat surface with nothing obstructing any air intakes.
If you’ve done all the above and it’s not made any difference it’s likely there is some kind of fault with your unit.
Puzhen Diffuser Cleaning Instructions
If you want your diffuser to run optimally and last for many years, you need to clean it on a regular basis.
Diffusers break down essential oils when they diffuse and small particles get left behind in the operational parts of the diffuser.
This reduces the effectiveness of the diffuser over time, and eventually, it’ll get blocked up and stop working.
I’ve tried a few cleaning products over the years. The most effective however is good old white vinegar.
What I will say first however, is to check the instructions for your diffuser before using vinegar.
It may void the warranty using anything other than the manufacturers own cleaning products or recommendations.
If you have the all clear and want to clean your diffuser with vinegar, just follow these few simple steps:
- Empty any water in your diffuser and fill it halfway with fresh water. (tap water will do)
- Add about 1 teaspoon (7-10 drops) of white vinegar to the water.
- Turn the diffuser on as you normally would and let it run for 5-10 minutes.
- Switch it off and empty out the water and vinegar.
- If it looks like it needs it, use a Q-tip and a little vinegar to clean in any corners.
- Give the unit a good rinse with clean water to remove all traces of vinegar.
- That’s it. Refill with water and use with essential oils.
Puzhen Diffuser Manual
You can find all the Puzhen diffuser manuals for download here. They have instructions for their Lotus, Sha Small, Mid, and Big, as well as their HomeSPA and Yun models.
If you want to contact their support team you can get them on firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the phone at 212-739-7898.
Troubleshooting Guides for Other Diffuser Brands/Models
|Brand / Make of Diffuser||Troubleshooting Instructions
|Young Living Diffusers||Click here|
|Now Diffusers||Click here|
|Bamboo Diffusers||Click here|
|doTERRA Petal Diffuser||Click here|
|Radha Beauty Diffusers||Click here|
|Urpower Diffusers||Click here|
|Puzhen Diffusers||Click here|
|SpaRoom Diffusers||Click here|