I love Zumba! I’ve been doing it for 10+ years, and I know how hard Zumba instructors have to work doing multiple sessions a week!
I can tell you that if you’re impressed by your instructor, giving them a thank you note is going to mean the world to them.
To help you get the right words onto paper, here are some examples of short ‘thank you’ notes to give your Zumba instructor:
20 Thank You Notes to Zumba Instructor
- “Thank you so much for all the weeks of high energy, enthusiastic fun you brought to the class. I really enjoyed learning the latest Zumba moves with you!”
- “Your energy and enthusiasm are contagious and your patience and encouragement made it a pleasure to attend each session. I am so grateful for your time and dedication – thanks so much!”
- “Your classes were never boring! You always made sure to switch up the routines, keep us motivated and challenge us with new moves. Thank you for your hard work!”
- “I’m so glad I took your Zumba classes. You have an amazing talent for making each session fun and inspiring us to keep going week after week. Thank you so much for everything!”
- “I wanted to send a note to thank you for being so patient and upbeat with me in your Zumba classes. I never would have stuck it out so long without such an awesome instructor like you!”
- “You’ve turned me into a Zumba enthusiast! I’m amazed at how much I’ve enjoyed and learned over the past few months. Thank you so much for creating such an enjoyable class!”
- “I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible Zumba experience. Not only did I learn so much, but your enthusiasm and passion are unparalleled – thank you!”
- “I’ve been attending your classes since the very beginning, and I can honestly say that they have been a huge part of my exercise routine. Thank you for being an amazing instructor!”
- “Your classes are always so much fun! You have a great ability to make us all feel welcome and motivated, no matter our skill level. Thanks for being an awesome teacher!”
- “I wanted to thank you for creating such a fantastic atmosphere in your Zumba class. You always manage to bring out the best in all of us, no matter what our abilities are. Thank you!”
- “Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into teaching Zumba classes. I can feel myself progressively getting better at it each week and that wouldn’t be possible without an amazing instructor like you!”
- “I’m so glad I signed up for your Zumba class! You are an awesome instructor and you always manage to make every session enjoyable. Thanks for all your hard work!”
- “Your Zumba classes were just what I needed to get back into shape after a long break. Your enthusiasm, energy, and fun routines kept me motivated to keep going each week. Thank you so much!”
- “I’m so thankful for all the fun and sweat-filled Zumba classes you have provided. You have a natural knack for keeping everyone in the class engaged and having a great time. Thank you!”
- “Thank you for making my Zumba experience so much fun! I’ve definitely gotten more toned since starting your classes and have made some great friends along the way. I appreciate all you do!”
- “Your Zumba classes have been such an amazing addition to my life. You always manage to make each session fun, exciting and informative. Thank you for everything!”
- “Thank you so much for teaching me how to Zumba! Your classes are always full of energy, and your enthusiasm is contagious. I wouldn’t have stuck with it this long without you!”
- “Your Zumba classes are the highlight of my week! You make me feel like I can achieve anything and that no goals are too far out of reach. Thanks for everything!”
- “I’ve had so much fun attending your Zumba classes, I can’t think of a way to thank you enough! It’s done wonders for my health, as well as my confidence and self-esteem.”
- “I wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and effort you put into teaching your Zumba classes. You make it so much fun to learn new moves and never hold it against me for putting a foot wrong (which I do a lot!), see you next class!”
Tips for Writing Your Own Thank You Note to Your Zumba Instructor
If you want to write your own thank you note to your Zumba instructor, think about the specific ways they’ve made a positive difference in your life – inside and outside of the Zumba class.
You should also consider thanking them for their enthusiasm, energy, and knowledge, as those are all traits that make a good instructor.
Additionally, express how they helped you stay motivated and achieve your goals. Show your appreciation for the positive atmosphere they create in their classes and thank them for their commitment to teaching.
Finally, don’t forget to let your instructor know that you look forward to attending their classes in the future and that you’re thankful for all they do.
A heartfelt thank you note is a great way to let your Zumba instructor know how much you appreciate their hard work and dedication to teaching Zumba.
Plus, it’s a way of validating to them that what they’re doing is appreciated and making a difference in your life.
There are few better feelings as an instructor than having someone tell you what an awesome job you’re doing!
Image credits – Photo by Danielle Cerullo on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.