If you picked up a puppy from a dog breeder, I’m sure you’re very excited to have a special new friend in your life.
I can tell you that it would mean a lot to the breeder who sold you your puppy to receive a thank you note from you.
It only takes a few minutes to send someone a thank you note, and if you’re stuck on what to say – I’ve got you covered!
10 Thank You Notes to Dog Breeders
- “I wanted to say thanks for bringing [dog’s name] into our lives. She’s a bundle of love and we couldn’t imagine our household without her now! Thanks again, we’ll send you pictures and keep you posted!”
- “Thank you for allowing us to bring home our newest family member. We are so excited and thankful that we could adopt a puppy from you – he’s going to bring so much love and joy into our lives! Thanks again for making this possible.”
- “We are so grateful that we were able to get our puppy from you. He’s already an important part of our family and he has been such a delight! Thank you for helping us find the perfect pup!”
- “We appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions and helping us find the perfect companion. Our new puppy brings us so much joy, and we are very thankful for your help! Thank you again.”
- “We can’t tell you how happy we are with [dog’s name], he’s perfect and has fitted into our lives perfectly! We really appreciate you taking the time to work with us, and we wanted to express our gratitude. Thank you for all your help!”
- “We are so blessed to have been able to find our puppy from you. He’s an amazing addition to our family and we couldn’t be happier with him. Thank you so much for your help, it was greatly appreciated!”
- “We wanted to say a big thank you for making it possible for us to adopt this wonderful pup from you! We are so excited and feel very fortunate to have him in our lives. Thank you again!”
- “It was such a pleasure to work with you and adopt our puppy. We are amazed by how well he fits into our family, and we couldn’t be happier! Thanks for your help in making this possible.”
- “Finding the perfect pup can be a daunting task, but you made it so easy and enjoyable! We are so happy with our new four-legged friend and can’t thank you enough for all your help. Thank you!”
- “Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us find our perfect puppy. He’s already brought so much joy into our lives, and we appreciate your help more than you know. Thank you!”
Tips when Writing Your Own Thank You Note to A Dog Breeder
If you want to write your own note, three of the most important things to remember are:
Thanking Them Personally
Start your note by thanking the breeder personally and mentioning some of the things they did for you and why it was so meaningful.
Express Your Gratitude
Make sure to express your gratitude for everything they have done, and be specific! Mention what you are thankful for and why.
Let Them Know the Dog Is Loved!
Let them know how much the puppy means to you and your family, and how much love they bring into your lives.
It’s important to breeders that each and every one of their puppies are going to good homes and will be loved – offer to keep them updated over the coming months too!
Image credits – Photo by Nathalie SPEHNER on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.