In this day and age most of us receive deliveries and packages on a regular basis, so where would we be without reliable delivery men?
Some delivery drivers go above and beyond to make sure we get our stuff on time and in one piece, so I always make sure I thank them.
If you want to write a thank you note to your delivery man, here are some tips and examples you can use:
10 Thank You Notes for Delivery Man
- “Thanks so much for delivering my package on time and so carefully, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your professional and reliable service. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated.”
- “Thank you for always making sure my deliveries arrive in perfect condition, it’s always a relief to know they will arrive safely and in a timely manner. You have my appreciation.”
- “I can’t thank you enough for your help with my special delivery. Your quick response and attention to detail are incredible. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!”
- “You saved me a big headache when you delivered this package! I’m so grateful that you were able to get it here on time. Thank you for going above and beyond.”
- “I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your work ethic and dedication when it comes to delivering packages. Your reliability is unmatched!”
- “Thank you for always ensuring that my orders arrive on time and undamaged. It’s comforting knowing I can depend on you for quality service.”
- “I’m so thankful that you were able to work with me on this delivery. Your flexibility and willingness to accommodate my needs are truly appreciated!”
- “Thank you for taking the extra time and effort to make sure my package arrived safely. It’s great knowing I can count on you.”
- “Thanks for always being there when I need something delivered. Your hard work and dependability are so valued.”
- “Your promptness, kindness, and diligence really make a difference when it comes to getting packages where they need to go. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
10 Thank You Note for Delivery Driver Leaving Your Package
I’ve had loads of delivery drivers do me a huge favor by leaving a package for me even when I wasn’t in to accept it – so I’m more than happy to thank them for that!
Here are some ways you can thank your delivery man for leaving a package if you were out:
- “Thanks for taking the time to securely leave my delivery as I was out. I appreciate you doing that!”
- “I’d like to thank you for leaving my package as requested even when I was away. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.”
- “Thank you for taking the extra time to make sure my package was left safely and securely even when I wasn’t in to receive it. It’s a relief knowing it arrived safe and sound!”
- “Thanks so much for being reliable and making sure that my delivery was left exactly where I asked, despite me not being around to accept it. You have my appreciation.”
- “Your attention to detail and kind gesture of leaving my package as requested is unbelievably generous. Thank you so much!”
- “I’m grateful that you took the initiative to leave this package safely, even when nobody was home at the time. Thank you for your promptness!”
- “You have my thanks for delivering this package and leaving it as requested, even when I wasn’t around. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.”
- “Your promptness and desire to make sure that I received my package safely is remarkable. I can’t thank you enough!”
- “Thank you for leaving my package securely and making sure it was safe even when I wasn’t in. Your diligence is deeply appreciated.”
- “I’m so grateful that you took the time to securely leave my package as I was away. Your service is outstanding and much appreciated!”
Why You Should Thank Your Delivery Man
A simple thank you can go a long way, not just with a delivery driver but with anyone who provides a service.
By thanking your delivery driver you’re showing appreciation for their hard work and dedication.
Not to mention, you’ll be fostering an environment of positivity.
Moreover, expressing gratitude reinforces a feeling of trust and builds goodwill between you and your delivery driver.
This will not only make it easier for them to do their job, but also make them more likely to help out with other requests.
In short, thanking your delivery driver is a great way to show appreciation for their hard work and will at the very least put a smile on their face.
Tips when Writing a Thank You Note to A Delivery Driver
If you want to write your own thank you note to your delivery driver, here are a few things to keep in mind:
First of all, make sure to include some specific details that show your appreciation for their service.
Mention how they went above and beyond or how their dedication has made a difference.
Keep it short but sweet, and make sure to include your name at the end of the note (or address) so they know who’s thanking them.
Finally, be sure to express your gratitude in a genuine and sincere way.
Keep in mind that your delivery driver will appreciate receiving the note, no matter what it says – so try not to stress over the exact wording too much!
Image credits – Photo by Yu Hosoi on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.