If you’re in need of some relaxation and rejuvenation, there’s no better place to find it than in the City of Angels.
With its sunny skies, beautiful beaches, and abundance of spas and massage studios, Los Angeles is a paradise for those seeking a little pampering.
In this post, I’m listing some of the top Massage Therapists in Los Angles as well as sharing some tips to help you have the best possible experience:
Massage Therapist Los Angeles Listing
|Massage Therapy LA||Van Nuys, CA 91405||310-428-4190||massagetherapyla.com|
|CS Massage Therapy||Los Angeles, California 90028||424-213-3126||csmtusa.com|
|The NOW Massage||Los Angeles, CA 90026||323-250-5060||thenowmassage.com|
|Hollywood Massage||Los Angeles, CA 90028||323-505-5011||hollywood-massage.com|
|Healing Hands Wellness Center||Los Angeles, CA 90004||323-461-7876||healinghandswc.com|
Massage Therapy LA
Address – Van Nuys, CA 91405
Phone – 310-428-4190
Contact – email@example.com
Website – https://www.massagetherapyla.com/
CS Massage Therapy
Address – De Longpre Ave, Los Angeles, California 90028
Phone – 424-213-3126
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.csmtusa.com/
The NOW Massage Silver Lake
Address – Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone – 323-250-5060
Contact – email@example.com
Website – https://thenowmassage.com/
Address – Suite 706, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone – 323-505-5011
Contact – HLWDmassage@gmail.com
Website – https://www.hollywood-massage.com/
Healing Hands Wellness Center
Address – Larchmont Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004
Phone – 323-461-7876
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://healinghandswc.com/
Why Would You Need a Massage Therapist?
There are many reasons why people seek out massage therapy and the services of a massage therapist.
Massage can be an effective way to relax and reduce stress, and it can also help to alleviate muscle tension and pain.
Some people use massage as a way to address specific physical challenges, such as recovery from an injury or managing chronic pain.
Massage can also be beneficial for improving circulation, increasing flexibility, and promoting overall physical and mental well-being.
Additionally, some people simply enjoy the feeling of relaxation and pampering that comes with receiving a massage.
Overall, there are loads of benefits and no real downsides! So, what are you waiting for – book a massage today!
How Much Should You Tip a Massage Therapist?
In general, it is appropriate to tip a massage therapist 15-20% of the cost of the service.
If you received exceptional service or the therapist went above and beyond to accommodate your needs, you may choose to tip more.
However, it is ultimately up to your discretion and should be based on your individual experience.
It is also worth noting that some spas and massage studios include a gratuity charge in the price of the service, so be sure to check before tipping.
It’s not something to be anxious about though, as massage therapists generally appreciate any amount of gratuity they receive.
Tips when Choosing a Massage Therapist in Los Angeles or Near You
When choosing a massage therapist near you, it is important to do a little due diligence if you want the best possible experience.
Here are my best tips for ensuring you have the best possible experience (no guarantees!):
- Look for a therapist who is licensed and certified by a reputable organization. This ensures that the therapist has received proper training and is qualified to practice.
- Consider the type of massage you are looking for. Different therapists may have different areas of specialization, so be sure to choose one who is experienced in the type of massage you want.
- Check the therapist’s reviews and ratings. Reading reviews from past clients can give you an idea of the therapist’s level of expertise and the quality of their services.
- Consider the location and convenience of the therapist’s office or studio. You may want to choose a therapist who is located close to your home or workplace for added convenience.
- Ask about the therapist’s policies on cancellation and rescheduling. It’s important to know what to expect in case you need to make any changes to your appointment.
- Consider the therapist’s availability. If you have a busy schedule, you may want to choose a therapist who has flexible appointment times.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. A good therapist should be willing to answer any questions you have about their education, experience, and treatment approach.
As long as you follow these tips and trust your gut instinct, you should have no trouble finding the perfect massage therapist for your needs! Good luck and happy healing!
Looking for more massage therapists outside of Los Angeles? Click any of the links below:
- List of private massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of mobile massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of walk-in massage therapists in San Diego;
Looking for more massage therapists inside Los Angeles? Check these posts out:
- Lists of Private Massage Therapists in Los Angeles;
- Lists of Mobile Massage Therapists in Los Angeles;
Image credits – Photo by Simon HUMLER on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.