Are you thinking about hiring a mobile massage therapist in Los Angeles for a special event or to bring the spa experience to your home?
Mobile massage therapists are a convenient and luxurious option, but it’s important to choose the right therapist to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Below I’ve listed some of the best mobile massage therapists near you in Los Angeles, along with some tips for picking the best therapist for you:
- 1 Mobile Massage Therapists Los Angeles Listing
- 2 What Is a Mobile Massage Therapist?
- 3 How Much Should You Tip a Mobile Massage Therapist?
- 4 Tips when Choosing a Mobile Massage Therapist in Los Angeles or Near You
Mobile Massage Therapists Los Angeles Listing
|Josh’s Mobile Massage||Los Angeles Equestrian Center||760-567-5557||joshsmobilemassage.com|
|Mobile Massage By Joe LLC||Sherman Oaks and nearby areas||323-217-8099||mobilemassagebyjoe.com|
|SerenityBySahra Mobile Massage||Los Angeles and nearby areas||818-318-5716||serenitybysahra.com|
|A Magic Touch Mobile Massage||Los Angeles, CA 90015||602-448-6836||mobile-massage-losangeles.com|
|LA Mobile Massage & Chair||Santa Monica, CA 90405||831-585-1373||santamonicamobilemassage.com|
Josh’s Mobile Massage
Address – Los Angeles Equestrian Center
Phone – 760-567-5557
Contact – Online form
Website – https://joshsmobilemassage.com/
Mobile Massage By Joe LLC
Address – Sherman Oaks and nearby areas
Phone – 323-217-8099
Contact – Website
Website – https://www.mobilemassagebyjoe.com/
SerenityBySahra Mobile Massage Los Angeles
Address – Los Angeles and nearby areas
Phone – 818-318-5716
Contact – Contact form
Website – https://www.serenitybysahra.com/
A Magic Touch Mobile Massage
Address – 910 Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone – 602-448-6836
Contact – email@example.com
Website – http://mobile-massage-losangeles.com/
LA Mobile Massage & Chair
Address – Santa Monica, CA 90405
Phone – 831-585-1373
Contact – Contact form
What Is a Mobile Massage Therapist?
A mobile massage therapist is a professional who provides massage services at a location other than a massage studio or spa.
They may travel to clients’ homes, offices, or other locations to provide massages.
Mobile massage therapists may also provide services at events, such as corporate events or sporting events.
They use portable massage tables or chairs and bring their own massage oils and other supplies.
Mobile massage therapists may offer a variety of massage techniques, such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and reflexology.
How Much Should You Tip a Mobile Massage Therapist?
The amount you should tip a mobile massage therapist will depend on your personal preference and the quality of the service you received.
A standard tip for a massage therapist is 15-20% of the cost of the massage.
If you are particularly satisfied with the service you received and would like to leave a larger tip, you can certainly do so.
It is always a good idea to consider the amount of time and effort that the therapist put into your massage, as well as the level of skill and professionalism they displayed.
If you are unsure of how much to tip, you can ask the therapist for their recommendation or consult with friends or family members who have received mobile massage services.
Tips when Choosing a Mobile Massage Therapist in Los Angeles or Near You
Choosing a mobile massage therapist near you is not something you should do without doing a little due diligence.
Some tips to help you find the best mobile massage therapist and make sure you have the best possible experience are:
- Look for a therapist with proper certification and training: Make sure the therapist has completed a reputable massage therapy program and holds a valid license or certification.
- Consider the therapist’s experience: Look for a therapist with experience in the type of massage you are interested in receiving.
- Check the therapist’s online reviews: Reviews from past clients can provide valuable insight into the therapist’s skill level and professionalism.
- Communicate your needs and preferences: Be sure to let the therapist know your specific needs and preferences before the massage. This will help them tailor the massage to your needs and ensure that you have a positive experience.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions: If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask the therapist for more information. It’s important to feel comfortable and confident in your choice of therapist.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to find a great mobile massage therapist in Los Angeles or wherever you are located.
With the right preparation and research, you can enjoy a relaxing, therapeutic massage in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy!
Looking for more mobile massage therapists outside of Los Angeles? Click any of the links below:
- List of private massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of mobile massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of walk-in massage therapists in San Diego;
Image credits – Photo by Simon HUMLER on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.