Are you thinking about visiting a private massage therapist in Los Angeles for a relaxing massage or to help with a specific condition?
Private massage therapists work for themselves and present a convenient option, but it’s important to choose the right therapist to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Below I’ve listed some of the best private massage therapists near you in Los Angeles, along with some tips for picking the best therapist for you:
Private Massage Therapist Los Angeles Listing
|Gratitude Healing Massage||Los Angeles, CA 90027||626-818-8530||gratitudehealing.net|
|Christie’s Massage||Valley Village, CA 91607||818-564-3631||NA|
|A Magic Touch Mobile Massage||Los Angeles, CA 90015||602-448-6836||mobile-massage-losangeles.com|
|Massage Moore Spa||Inglewood, CA 90301||323-922-7058||massagemoorespa.com|
Gratitude Healing Massage
Address – Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone – 626-818-8530
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://gratitudehealing.net/
Address – 12241 Burbank Blvd #208, Valley Village, CA 91607
Phone – 818-564-3631
Contact – email@example.com
Website – NA
Address – NA
Phone – 831-239-8369
Contact – Contact form
Website – https://massagesdelivered.com/
A Magic Touch Mobile Massage
Address – 910 Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone – 602-448-6836
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://mobile-massage-losangeles.com/
Massage Moore Spa
Address – Inglewood, CA 90301
Phone – 323-922-7058
Contact – massagemoorespa.booksy.com
Website – http://www.massagemoorespa.com/
What Is a Private Massage Therapist?
A private massage therapist is a professional who provides massage services to clients in a private setting, such as a home or office, rather than in a massage studio or spa.
Private massage therapists may travel to the client’s location or the client may come to the therapist’s place of business.
Private massage therapists may offer a variety of massage techniques, such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and reflexology.
They may use a massage table or chair and bring their own massage oils and other supplies.
Private massage therapists may work with individuals or with couples, and may offer sessions for specific health concerns or for relaxation and stress management.
To know what a massage therapist offers, you really have to ask them and not assume as there is such a wide range of possible services.
How Much Should You Tip a Private Massage Therapist?
Tipping for massage therapy services is not required, but it is always appreciated by therapists.
If you received a high-quality service and would like to show your appreciation, a tip of 15-20% of the service cost is a good guideline.
You can also ask the therapist if they have a preferred method of payment for tips, as some may prefer cash while others may prefer to have the tip added to the bill and paid by credit card.
Ultimately, the amount you choose to tip is up to your discretion and can be based on your level of satisfaction with the service.
Tips when Choosing a Private Massage Therapist in Los Angeles or Near You
Choosing a good, reputable private massage therapist near you is important if you want to avoid having a bad experience and maximize your chance of having an awesome experience.
Some tips to help you find the best private massage therapist and make sure you have the best possible experience are:
- Look for a therapist who is licensed and insured. This ensures that the therapist has received proper training and follows industry standards for safety and professionalism.
- Consider the therapist’s specialty or area of focus. Some therapists specialize in certain techniques or types of massage, such as Swedish massage or deep tissue massage. Choose a therapist who aligns with your needs and preferences.
- Read reviews or ask for recommendations from friends or family. This can give you an idea of the therapist’s reputation and level of expertise.
- Consider the location and availability of the therapist. It may be more convenient to choose a therapist who is located near your home or workplace, and who has availability that aligns with your schedule.
- Communicate your needs and expectations with the therapist. It’s important to feel comfortable and safe during the massage, so make sure to let the therapist know if you have any preferences or concerns.
If you follow these tips, you’ll have a much easier time finding the right private massage therapist to meet your needs. Good luck!
Looking for more private massage therapists outside of Los Angeles? Click any of the links below:
- List of private massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of mobile massage therapists in San Diego;
- List of walk-in massage therapists in San Diego;
Image credits – Photo by Simon HUMLER on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.