If your boyfriend has a big game coming up, giving him some words of encouragement can help settle his nerves and let him know you’re thinking of him.
Here are some examples of what to say to your boyfriend before his game; from good luck messages to cute, heartfelt ones!
What to Say to Your Boyfriend before His Game: 25 Examples
- “I’m so proud of you. You’ve worked hard to get here and I know you’re going to go out there and perform at your best. I’ll be with you in spirit every step of the way!”
- “Good luck! I’ll be cheering you on from the sidelines, and I can’t wait to see you and hear all about it when it’s over.”
- “I know you’re nervous, but you have everything it takes to do great today. This is why you’ve put in so much hard work, it’s all going to pay off and I believe in you!”
- “Have fun out there! Go show them what you’ve got and give it your all.”
- “I’m sending you lots of positive energy and good vibes before your game. I know you can do this!”
- “I know you’re going to do amazing. You always do, and I’m so proud of you for it.”
- “Believe in yourself and remember why you love playing this sport. Good luck out there!”
- “You’ve got this! Go out there and give it your best shot.”
- “Your strength, determination, and hard work will carry you through the game today. You can do it!”
- “Go make me proud! You’ve trained for this moment, now show them what you can do.”
- “You have all the tools to be successful today. Just stay focused and go get ’em!”
- “My confidence in you knows no bounds; just keep believing in yourself like I believe in you.”
- “You’ve worked so hard for this, I know you’re going to do great. All the best today!”
- “No matter how things turn out today, just know that I’m super proud of you.”
- “Take a deep breath and stay positive; remember why you love playing this game and go have fun out there!”
- “Let your confidence shine through. I love you and you got this!”
- “Just stay calm, focused and keep believing in yourself – no one can beat you when you put your mind to it.”
- “Go be the star player we all know you are! Good luck today.”
- “Remember to have fun out there! Stay relaxed and show them what you can do!”
- “You have all the skills to be successful today. Go out there and make it happen!”
- “I’ve watched you training your butt off for months leading up to this moment. No one out there works as hard as you or is as talented, go and be you!”
- “I love you and know you’re going to have an awesome game. I’d wish you luck, but you don’t need it!”
- “I’m sending you lots of love and luck. I’ll be watching from the sidelines and cheering you on.”
- “No one is a bigger cheerleader for you than me. I’m so proud to be your girlfriend and I know how much this game means to you, I’ll be cheering you on.”
- “You have nothing to be nervous or anxious about, if you go out there and give it 100% you’re going to come out a winner, good luck!”
Related posts you’ll like:
Sample farewell letters for interns who are leaving;
Sample happy birthday messages to a loved one who has passed;
Why It’s Important to Wish Your Boyfriend Luck Before His Game
Sending your boyfriend off with some words of encouragement for his big game is important as it shows him that you’re behind him, care about him and believe in his abilities.
It can also help boost his confidence, reduce stress levels and let him know that he has your full support.
Plus, it’s a great reminder of how much you love and care about him, even when he’s in the heat of competition.
Wishing your boyfriend luck before his game is a small but meaningful gesture that can make a big difference for him – so it’s really worth thinking about.
Image credits – Photo by Cathy Mü on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.