Have you been receiving compliments and turning heads due to your hairdo, hair cut, or something else your hairdresser has done for you?
If so – or if you’re just happy with your recent experience – you should send your hairdresser a thank you note.
Letting your hairstylist know how much you – and others – appreciate their handy work will mean the world to them!
Here are some examples of a thank you note to a hairdresser you can use:
Thank You Note to Hairdresser: 20 Examples
- “Thank you so much for fixing up my hair, I’ve been receiving so many compliments from everyone. I’m recommending you to everyone who says they love my hair!”
- “I can’t thank you enough for my new hairstyle. I’m so in love with it and I feel so much more confident now that my hair looks great. Thank you again!”
- “It was such a pleasure to have you do my hair, from the beginning of the consultation until the final touches were made. You have an amazing eye for detail and I’m so happy with the results.”
- “I can’t tell you how much I love my new look. You’re an incredible hairdresser and I appreciate all of your hard work to make me look stunning!”
- “I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel beautiful. It was such a pleasure to be in your hands and I love the end result. I’m so grateful!”
- “Thank you for helping me find the perfect hairstyle for my prom night. It was a very special time and you made sure it looked great. You’re a true professional.”
- “I just wanted to show you my appreciation for all of your hard work. The new haircut looks amazing on me and I’m so glad I chose you to do it.”
- “I want to thank you for taking the time to make sure everything was perfect with my hair. You really went above and beyond to give me exactly what I asked for!”
- “Words cannot express how grateful I am for the outstanding job you did on my hair. I can’t thank you enough for your skill and care in making me look beautiful.”
- “I have never been so happy with a haircut before! You truly have an artistic eye and I am so pleased with the results. Thank you for your time and effort!”
- “Thank you for taking such great care of my hair. You made sure to listen closely to my ideas and I’m so happy with how it turned out. You’re the best!”
- “I wanted to take a moment to thank you for giving me such an incredible hair makeover. Everyone loves it and I owe it all to you. Thank you!”
- “Thank you for the special care and attention you gave to my hair. It’s no easy job, but you made it look so effortless. I’m truly grateful for your work.”
- “I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my hair appointment! I love my new style and everyone has been asking me who did such a great job on it. That would be you!”
- “Thank you for taking the time to listen to what I wanted and make sure it was perfect. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this confident about my hair!”
- “I’m so thankful for your talents in making me look and feel beautiful! Your attention to detail is remarkable and I’m more than pleased with the results. Thank you!”
- “I wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did on my hair. You were patient and accommodating, and I’m very happy with how it turned out.”
- “You really went above and beyond to make sure I looked my best. I can’t thank you enough for your hard work and skill in giving me the perfect hairstyle!”
- “Thank you for making my hair look amazing! It was such a pleasure to spend the afternoon with you and I’m so happy with the results.”
- “I am so thankful for your patience and skill in making my hair look perfect. I appreciate all of your efforts and wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else!”
Tips for Thanking a Hairstylist
When writing a thank you note to a hairstylist, some things to keep in mind are:
- Express your gratitude for their work: Let them know how much you appreciate their effort and skill.
- Be specific about what you loved: Talk about the details that you liked, such as their attention to detail or how they listened to your ideas.
- Mention any compliments from others: Let them know that others have noticed and appreciated their work.
- Express how you feel: Whether it’s confident, beautiful, or simply thankful, let them know how the results of their work made you feel.
- End with a positive sentiment: Let them know that you will be back or recommend them to others. This will show your appreciation for their work.
That’s it, keep in mind that the important thing is to send a thank you note and not stress over the exact wording.
It’s the thought and the sentiment that counts the most. So thank your hairstylist today and let them know just how much you appreciate their work!
Image credits – Photo by Adam Winger on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.