As a parent, having a good – or awesome – teacher for our child is a blessing.
Good teachers deserve to be thanked for their hard work and dedication, as they make such a lasting impression on our children.
If your child’s teacher is something special, sending them a thank you message is a great way to let them know how much you appreciate them.
Here are some examples of a thank you message to a teacher from a parent you can use:
20 Thank You Messages to Teachers from Parents
- “Just wanted to give you a short note to thank you for being such a great teacher to my child. Your endless patience, enthusiasm and commitment are much appreciated.”
- “Your guidance has been invaluable to my child’s development. Thank you for all that you do.”
- “My child has never looked forward to school as much as they have since you started teaching them. Your enthusiasm and dedication have made a world of difference.”
- “I know my child can be a handful at times, but I wanted to thank you for always finding ways to motivate and encourage them. You are an amazing teacher!”
- “Your lessons challenge my child in ways they hadn’t thought possible and your passion is truly inspiring. Thank you so much.”
- “Thank you for being such an incredible role model for our children – your kindness and compassion will stay with them throughout their lives.”
- “We appreciate all the extra time and effort you put into helping our child reach their potential. Thank you for going above and beyond.”
- “Your enthusiasm for teaching is contagious, and I’m sure it has inspired my child to do better in school. Thank you!”
- “My child’s confidence has grown so much since you started teaching them – thank you for unlocking their potential!”
- “Thank you for providing such a creative learning environment – our children are able to unlock their imagination under your guidance.”
- “We appreciate all the hard work and dedication that goes into being an amazing teacher. You don’t go unnoticed.”
- “You have created an inclusive environment where all of our children are welcomed and supported. We can’t thank you enough.”
- “Thank you for helping our children become well-rounded individuals who are prepared to take on the world, your hard work is so very appreciated.”
- “My child looks forward to your classes and often comes home talking about the new things they have learned. Thank you for making learning so much fun!”
- “Thank you for always being there when my child needs someone to talk to. Your empathy has made such a difference.”
- “Your enthusiasm and passion has been an inspiration – thank you for going that extra mile in helping our children reach their dreams.”
- “We can’t thank you enough for all that you do – your hard work and dedication is truly appreciated. We are lucky to have a teacher like you!”
- “It takes a special kind of person to be able to teach, and we are grateful that our children have access to a wonderful teacher like you.”
- “Your kindness and patience are inspiring – thank you for being such an outstanding teacher!”
- “I wanted to send you a special thank you for how well you’ve been able to connect with my child. You’ve made a positive, lasting difference and we’re so grateful.”
More thank you notes and wishes:
Examples of thank you notes to give a yoga teacher;
Examples of thank you poems to send preschool teachers;
Examples of Longer-Form Thank You Letters for Teachers from Parents
If you want to write a longer, more formal thank you letter to a teacher here is an example of what it could look like:
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your hard work and dedication as a teacher.
You have had an incredible impact on our child’s life, and we can see the difference in their enthusiasm for learning.
Your passion, patience and care have enabled our child to reach their full potential, and we are forever grateful for the opportunities you have provided them.
You have been such an amazing role model and mentor for our child, we are truly thankful for your guidance.
We would like to thank you for your dedication and commitment to education.
You have gone above and beyond all expectations, creating a classroom environment that is engaging and stimulating.
Your enthusiasm for teaching is contagious, and it motivates our child to do their best each day.
Your passion has inspired our child to explore their interests, and the knowledge you have given them will stay with them for life.
Thank you for being such an incredible teacher and friend to our child – we are so grateful for all that you do.
Thanks for reading, I hope the above thank you notes and letters for teachers are helpful!
Showing appreciation for those who help our children reach their potential is incredibly important.
A simple thank you can go a long way to making them feel valued and proud of what they do, and at the very least it’ll put a huge smile on their faces!
Image credits – Photo by Christina @ wocintechchat.com on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.