Taking up Yoga 5 years ago changed my life, and my instructor played an instrumental part in that.
I sent her a thank you note, and seeing the smile on her face and how happy it made her really made my day.
If you have an awesome yoga teacher and want to give them a thank you note to show your appreciation, here are 20 examples you can use:
20 Thank You Notes for Yoga Teachers
- “Thank you so much for igniting my love of yoga. You have helped me find balance and peace in my life and I couldn’t be more appreciative of your patient, calm, and relaxing approach to teaching.”
- “Thank you for being an incredible yoga teacher. You have helped me be more mindful of my body, mind and soul. I am forever grateful for the guidance and knowledge you have provided me with.”
- “Thank you so much for being such a great yoga teacher. You have shown me how to appreciate all that life has to offer and how to live each day in the present moment.”
- “Thank you for teaching me the beauty of yoga. You are an inspiration and your classes always help me find inner strength and peace.”
- “I want to thank you for being such an amazing yoga teacher. You have changed my life in many ways by helping me practice mindfulness through positive affirmations, breath work, postures, and relaxation techniques.”
- “Your passion and enthusiasm for yoga have been contagious and I can’t thank you enough for helping me find a confidence in myself that I didn’t know was possible.”
- “Your classes always leave me feeling energized, peaceful and focused. Thank you so much for teaching me the wonderful practice of yoga!”
- “I am grateful for all that you have taught me about yoga. You have opened my eyes to new ways of thinking and being that help me stay grounded and balanced throughout life’s ups and downs.”
- “Thank you for your constant support, guidance, and encouragement throughout my yoga journey. You are an amazing teacher who has made a lasting impact on my life.”
- “The lessons we learn through yoga never end. I want to thank you for all the knowledge you have shared with me and for being an incredible teacher and mentor.”
- “I don’t know where I would be without the practice of yoga. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher and introducing me to this amazing practice that has helped me find balance, strength, peace, and inner joy.”
- “Your classes are always so inspirational! Thank you for providing an atmosphere full of acceptance and kindness that makes every student feel comfortable.”
- “Thank you for helping make my yoga journey so meaningful. Your words of wisdom have taught me so much about myself and the world around me.”
- “You are an amazing teacher who brings out the best in everyone. I am so grateful to you for all the hard work, dedication, and commitment you put into each class.”
- “Thank you for creating a safe and inviting environment where we can come to learn, grow, and find peace. I appreciate everything you do as a teacher.”
- “Your patience and understanding have helped me become more in tune with my body and emotions. Thank you for being such an amazing yoga teacher!”
- “I am so thankful for the knowledge, experience, and dedication that you bring to each class. You have inspired me in countless ways on my yoga journey.”
- “Thank you for your kindness, guidance, and support throughout my yoga practice. You are truly a blessing!”
- “You help make yoga accessible to everyone by providing modifications when needed. Your passion and enthusiasm make each class memorable! Thank you so much!”
- “Your classes are always challenging yet so rewarding. Thank you for being such a great teacher and helping me reach a new level of wellness and mindfulness.”
More ‘thank you’ posts I think you’ll like:
Examples of thank you notes to a preceptor after orientation;
Examples of thank you notes to send a clinical instructor after training!;
Some of My Favorite Yoga Quotes!
I thought I’d end by sharing some of my favorite yoga quotes, which are sure to strike a chord with anyone living the yoga life as I am!
- “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.” – Jason Crandell
- “Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- “Yoga is not about touching your toes, it is what you learn on the way down.” – Jigar Gor
- “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” – The Bhagavad Gita
- “Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind.” – Patanjali
- “Yoga is not about self-improvement, it’s about self-acceptance.” – Gurmukh Kaur
Thanks for reading, happy stretching, and all the spiritual wishes! Namaste!
Image credits – Photo by Надя Кисільова on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.