When someone signs up to be a soldier, they give up some of their freedom and take on immense responsibility.
They are making a commitment to serve the country and protect our freedom, and I can’t think of a more brave and noble cause.
As a token of my respect and admiration, here are some inspirational messages for soldiers I came up with that you can also use:
20 Inspirational Messages for Soldiers
- “Your courage and dedication protects us all. Thank you for your service and I speak on behalf of a country when I say that.”
- “Your commitment to protecting our freedom is inspiring. You are a true hero and I wish you a safe journey.”
- “Your courage and strength will never be forgotten. You are a true patriot, and we could not ask more from you.”
- “You have enormous strength of character to face any challenge head-on and come out victorious. We are proud of you!”
- “Wish you nothing but the best on your journey. You are a true inspiration and your service is greatly appreciated.”
- “You’ll be in everyone’s prayers, thoughts, and hearts while you’re away. Thank you for your bravery and unwavering commitment.”
- “Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed. We are forever grateful for all that you do on behalf of your country.”
- “We always miss you terribly while you’re away, but we understand that your service is essential to our country. You have our respect and admiration.”
- “Your courage and leadership knows no bounds. You are an example of strength, tenacity, and heroism.”
- “You are the embodiment of true patriotism. You give so much, but expect nothing in return. Wishing you all the best.”
- “You are a shining example of courage and strength. We thank you for your service and all that you do.”
- “We’ll be counting down the days until you’re home. Stay safe and know that you’re in everyone’s thoughts.”
- “As someone who has served in the military, I want to express my appreciation and admiration for all that you do.”
- “You took an oath to protect our country and its citizens, even in the face of danger. I can’t tell you how much respect I have for you.”
- “You’re defending the democracy that we so cherish and that others around the world look to with admiration. Be proud, soldier.”
- “You deserve all the credit in the world. Your courage and bravery is something we will never forget.”
- “No words can express how grateful we are for all that you and your fellow soldiers do. We honor your service and commitment.”
- “You literally put your life on the line for the safety of others. Be proud and know that your service is appreciated.”
- “Your patriotism and courage are admirable. You have my sincerest gratitude for your commitment to ensuring we live in a free country.”
- “I’m in awe of your strength and dedication to serve the country. Thank you for being so courageous and selfless.”
More thank you notes and wishes:
Examples of thank you notes for a faithful ministry;
Examples of thank you letters and notes to give maternity staff;
What to Say to A Soldier Instead of Thank You for Your Service?
If you don’t want to say ‘thank you for your service’ to a soldier, here are some other meaningful things you could say:
- “Your commitment to our country is inspiring.”
- “You have my deepest respect and admiration.”
- “I appreciate all that you do on behalf of our country.”
- “Your bravery and courage are a symbol of true patriotism.”
- “You have our utmost gratitude and appreciation.”
- “We will never forget the sacrifices you make for us.”
- “Your strength and determination are an inspiration to us all.”
- “You are a true hero for your service to our country.”
- “We are so proud of you for taking on such great responsibility.”
There are a number of alternatives, but these are just some of the options you can use to express your admiration for the service of a soldier.
No matter what words you choose, be sure to express your sincere gratitude for all that they have done and continue to do for our nation.
Image credits – Photo by Filip Andrejevic on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.