Wondering if Walgreens sell essential oils?
I can confirm that Walgreens does indeed carry a selection of essential oils.
As part of their health and beauty products range, Walgreens offers a range of essential oil products.
To know exactly what your local store has to offer, you’ll have to pop in!
Does Walgreens Sell Essential Oils?
The answer is yes!
You can find essential oils at Walgreens in the over-the-counter health and wellness section.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to help promote physical, mental and emotional well-being.
At Walgreens, you can find a variety of essential oil-related items that come in several types including:
- Aromatherapy Essential Oils
- Massage oils
- Lip balms
- Other skin care products
- and much more
These essential oils can be used to create your own home spa experience, from relaxing scents that help you unwind to invigorating aromas that boost energy levels.
Related – Want to know if Trader Joe’s sells essential oils? Read this post!
Why Use Essential Oils?
If you’re new to essential oils and you’re just at the stage of finding out where they’re available, you’re in for a treat.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote physical, mental and emotional well-being – just not in their current bottled form, of course!
They are an effective natural alternative to using synthetic and chemical products, both in terms of the scent they give off and their healing properties.
Essential oils can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Diffusing around the home
- Topical application for massages and other applications
There are literally hundreds of different essential oils offering a wide range of potential benefits, so I couldn’t possibly cover them all here!
What I will say is that you should absolutely get started with aromatherapy and try out some oils to see how you get on.
I’m sure you’ll be hooked in no time, just as I was!
Why I Love Walgreens!
Walgreens is a large chain of retail pharmacies in the United States that offers a wide variety of products and services.
Some of the reasons why people (and why I) find shopping at Walgreens to be awesome include:
- Convenience: Walgreens has many locations across the United States, so it is likely that there is a store in close proximity to where someone lives or works. This can make it convenient for people to stop by and purchase what they need on their way home or during a break.
- Pharmacy services: Walgreens offers a wide range of pharmacy services, including prescription filling and health screenings. This can make it a one-stop-shop for people who need to fill a prescription and also purchase other items.
- Wide selection of products: Walgreens offers a wide selection of products, including over-the-counter medications, personal care items, cosmetics, household essentials, and more. This can make it a good choice for people who need to purchase multiple items at one time.
- Reward program: Walgreens offer a reward program which is a type of loyalty program that gives customers points for purchases that can be redeemed for discounts on future purchase. This can be an added bonus for people who shop at Walgreens regularly.
- Discounts and deals: Walgreens frequently offers discounts and deals on various products, which can make shopping at the store more affordable for customers.
Whether it’s just essential oils or you want some other items, Walgreens is definitely a great place to shop.
So go ahead and check out the selection at your nearest store!
So, there you have it – the answer to the question, “Does Walgreens sell essential oils?” is Yes!
You can find a variety of essential oil-related items at Walgreens in the over-the-counter health and wellness section.
Image credits – Photo by Stephanie Rhee on Unsplash
I’m a MA, (CMT) Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Reiki Master — I’m a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience in the industry.